Entries are being invited for the inaugural International Construction World Economic Forum (ICWEF) awards, which will recognize world-class achievements in the global construction industry.
The program is looking for outstanding project with a construction value of US$100 million or more, completed between January 2012 and June 30, 2013. Entries will be accepted from individual companies for their performance, or a multi-disciplinary construction team.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and augmented by a poll conducted among International Construction magazine’s readers. The judging process will be founded on five underlying principles: client satisfaction, safety, professionalism, efficiency and innovation. The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on the night of 21st November 2013, as part of ICWEF, which takes place at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, the Netherlands from 20th – 22nd November.
The full list of award categories is:
• International Construction Project of the Year
• International Development Project of the Year
• International Environmental Project of Year
• International Contractor of the Year
• ICWEF Safety Management Award
• ICWEF Construction Equipment Innovation Award
• ICWEF Construction Supplier of the Year Award
• ICWEF Construction Law Firm of the Year
• ICWEF Project Finance Advisor of the Year
The closing date for all entries is June 30th, 2013.
More information is available at www.icwef.com