Nominations are now being accepted for the 2011 Canadian Construction Association National Awards Program, which recognizes the important contributions of projects, people, firms and associations that promote and enhance the Canadian construction industry.
The awards program is open to all relevant organizations and individuals who meet the requirements of each award.
“These awards are a great way to recognize the outstanding work being done in our industry,” said Dee Miller, Chair of the Canadian Construction Association. “There are so many individuals, projects, and organizations in Canada that are doing great things within the industry, and are very deserving of this recognition.”
There are 12 awards available through the CCA National Awards Program, including:
- – CCA Environmental Achievement Award
- – CCA Excellence in Innovation Award
- – CCA National Safety Award
- – CCA Gold Seal Association Award
- – CCA Partner Association Award of Excellence
- – CCA Community Leader Award
- – CCA International Business Award
- – CCA Person of the Year Award
- – CCA General Contractor Award of Recognition
- – CCA Roadbuilders Award of Recognition
- – CCA Trade Contractor Award of Recognition
- – CCA Manufacturers, Suppliers and Services Award of Recognition
“There are many sectors that make up the Canadian construction industry, and these awards are reflective of that,” Miller continued. “We are very proud to offer each of these awards, and to recognize the broad spectrum of individuals and organizations that contribute so much to this industry.”
The deadline for nominations to be received is December 2, 2011. More information about the awards and nomination criteria can be found online at http://www.cca-acc.com/en/about-cca/awards.
The CCA National Awards are presented each year at the CCA Annual Conference. This year, the conference is being held from March 11-16 in Savannah, Georgia. More information about the 2012 CCA Annual Conference can be found at www.cca-acc.com/en/annual-conference.