The 13th annual ULI Hines Competition is now accepting applications from graduate student teams for 2015.
Challenge yourself to create thriving communities with this student urban design and development competition, sponsored by Gerald D. Hines. Put your skills and ideas to the test and compete to win $50,000. Teams must apply by December 8 to be eligible.
Successful real estate development and design in the 21st century requires intensive collaboration across disciplines and sectors. In the ULI Hines Competition, you will have the chance to form a multidisciplinary team with four other graduate students in the United States or Canada and tackle a real land use challenge in a U.S. city.
- December 8, 2014: Deadline to apply as a team.
- December 15, 2014: Teams notified of eligibility.
- January 12-26, 2015: Competition period.
- February 2015: Finalist teams announced.
- March 2015: Site visit by a representative from each finalist team.
- April 2015: Final presentations and winner announced.
For more information, visit the ULI Hines Competition Website