2015 Eligibility Requirements
All projects must be completed between now and March 15, 2015 , or as a minimum at least have its steelwork completed in that time frame.
• Projects that have been submitted previously but have not won an award may be re-submitted in following years
• Projects must illustrate ingenuity and innovation in the use of structural steel or plate work
• All submissions will be considered regardless of size and costs involved
• The steel fabricator must be a CISC Ontario Region Member
• The project may be located outside of Ontario
Further submission information and instructions, as well as all of the forms listed herein are available in electronic format at www.cisc-icca.ca/awards/ontario/2015
• An “Intention to Submit” form is to be completed and received by February 15, 2015
• Download a copy of the “Intention to Submit” form from our website: www.cisc-icca.ca/awards/ontario/2015, complete the form electronically and email a copy to Charlie Jenks via firstname.lastname@example.org
• Download the project submission information from our web site at www.cisc-icca.ca/awards/ontario/2015
• Please direct any inquiries to Charlie Jenks – Region Manager, Ontario at 416-625-3499 or email@example.com
23rd Ontario Steel Design Awards of Excellence
Steam Whistle Brewery • Thursday April 23, 2015
Invitation to Submit Innovative Steel Design
Awards of Excellence
Architectural: Buildings or other structures in which architectural considerations predominantly influenced the design of the structure.
Sustainability: Buildings or other structures in which steel has been re-used, recycled or used as part of a sustainable development project, i.e. LEED certification.
Engineering: Buildings, bridges, process plants or other structures in which engineering considerations predominantly influenced the design and construction of the structure.
Projects Converted into Steel: Buildings or other structures in which structural steel was chosen over other building materials because of its unique structural qualities. For this category, an award will be presented to the “Best Converted Project”.