Infrastructure Ontario and William Osler Health System (Osler) announced the three teams shortlisted to design, build, finance and maintain the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness.
Based on a request for qualifications process that began in November 2012, three teams were shortlisted and will be invited to respond to a request for proposals, expected to be issued in late spring 2013. Each of the teams includes a developer, design/builder, finance group and a facility maintenance provider:
Integrated Team Solutions
- Developer: EllisDon Capital Inc., Fengate Capital Management Ltd.
- Constructor: EllisDon Corporation
- Architect: Zeidler Partnership Architects
- Financial Advisor: Scotiabank Facility
- Manager: Johnson Control Canada LP
Peel Healthcare Partnership
- Developer: Bilfinger Project Investment North America Inc.
- Constructor: WCC Construction Canada, ULC
- Architect: HDR Architecture Associates Inc.
- Financial Advisor: Bilfinger Project Investment North America Inc., KPMG LLP
- Facility Manager: Cofely Services Inc.
- Developer: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd.
- Constructor: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Architect: Diamond Schmitt Architects and RTKL, an Arcadis Company
- Financial Advisor: RBC Capital Markets
- Facility Manager: Honeywell Limited
Infrastructure Ontario and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care are working with Osler to develop the new Peel Memorial, which will be publicly owned and publicly controlled. Main areas of services will include: rehabilitation and senior’s wellness; mental health and addictions programs; women’s and children’s wellness programs; medical/surgical services focusing on chronic disease management and preventative care; urgent care and day surgeries; diagnostic services, including CT, x-ray and ultrasound, laboratory, pharmacy and neurology/cardiac diagnostics, seniors’ wellness and family health; and preventative care for chronic conditions such as diabetes and asthma.